Salvation is available to all who believe!. If you would like to give your life to the Lord today, follow the prayer below and confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus according to Romans 10:9 and you shall be saved.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10:9
Say this prayer out loud: Lord I confess that I am a sinner and I believe in my heart that you are the Son of God, that you died and rose again on the 3rd day for my sins. I ask that you come into my heart and be my personal savior and that you deliver me from my sins and send your helper which is the Holy Spirit to guide me through my walk with you and through life. Amen
What do I do next? e-mail Pastor Rochelle for information, support or to be added to our prayer list. @ Rochelle@RochelleJonesMinistry.org
- SEARCH HOMELESS SHELTERS IN TEXAS BY CITY
Search for a shelter in your area.
Press the link below to be forwarded to a page that will allow you to search for shelters by city.
- RECONCILIATION OUTREACH
OUR VISION is Transforming Generations.
OUR MISSION is to create a christian community in the inner city to meet the needs of broken lives.
Initiative 23 (Children’s Program)
Project 5:10 (Youth Program)
The Refuge Program
Alpha Program (Men’s Program)
- DALLAS LIFE FOUNDATION
Dallas LIFE is a place where homeless men, women and children can receive help and hope during their time of need.
Dallas LIFE is a path to recovery and self-sufficient living.
Dallas LIFE is a promise that there is a way to begin again.
- THE STEWPOT
The Stewpot provides services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness, as well as to children and families who are at-risk.
To those experiencing homelessness, we offer a comprehensive set of services at our main location at 1822 Young Street, Dallas, Texas 75201 (see map below).
Appointments with caseworkers are made at the front desk by the intake coordinator Monday through Friday at 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for same day morning and afternoon appointments (except holidays). The Stewpot hours are:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00 am to 3:45 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 2:45 pm
All appointments are made in person on a first-come, first serve basis. The Stewpot does not provide casework services or make appointments over the telephone.
We also offer three meals a day, 365 days at year at The Second Chance Café within The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center at 1818 Corsicana Street, Dallas, Texas 75201. Please contact The Bridge for information and eligibility requirements
- NORTH TEXAS FOOD BANK Location is 9.71 miles from city center DALLAS
4500 S. Cockrell Hill Rd. Dallas, TX 75236
- OAK CLIFF CHURCHES FOR EMERGENCY AID Location is 9.53 miles from city center DALLAS
6000 S. Hampton Road Dallas, TX 75232
- CONCORD CHURCH DAILY BREAD FOOD PANTRY Location is 10.46 miles from city center DALLAS
6808 Pastor Bailey Drive Dallas, TX 75237
- LIFELINE SHELTER FOR FAMILIES
Lifeline Shelter for Families, Inc.
202 College St., #101
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- EMILY’S PLACE TRANSITIONAL HOUSING FOR WOMEN
- Weekly Counseling Sessions help the women overcome the trauma of domestic violence and related issues.
- Addiction Recovery Programs, such as Alcoholics Anonymous, Overcomers Anonymous and Celebrate Recovery are outlets used in the community to help aid in life’s healing choices.
- Vocational Assistance is offered to ensure growth and to gain highest personal potential.
- Employment Assistance is provided to help our women become stable and contributing members of the community.
- Life Skills Development classes facilitate lifelong learning, build esteem, and encourage self-sufficiency.
- Spiritual Nurturing encourages participants to seek a growing relationship with Christ.
All the core services are offered within a structured environment of 24/7 live-in staff who are dedicated to offering the support and accountability needed to transition from a difficult past into a bright future.
- GENESIS WOMEN’S SHELTER
- Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing and Counseling Services.
Genesis Women’s Shelter & Support exists to help women and children live abuse-free lives. From our emergency shelter, to our counseling services available at our Outreach office, we have geared our services to provide women with the help and guidance they need most.“For the call that comes at 2 in the morning, when a woman is run out of her house with only the clothes on her back – getting her help is our core mission.”
– Jan Edgar Langbein, CEOWhether a woman is in a fight for her life, or trying to heal from the emotional scars of her past, we want to provide her with hope and help on her journey.
- SECTION 8 HOUSING
Housing Voucher Program
The housing choice voucher program is the federal government’s major program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. Since housing assistance is provided on behalf of the family or individual, participants are able to find their own housing, including single-family homes, townhouses and apartments.
- CENTRAL DALLAS MINISTRIES Location is 0.98 miles from city center DALLAS
409 North Haskell Dallas, TX 75246
- CROSSOVER MINISTRIES Location is 1.96 miles from city center DALLAS
4231 Maple Avenue Dallas, TX 75219
- AMERICAN RED CROSS – DALLAS AREA CHAPTER Location is 2.73 miles from city center DALLAS
4800 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas, TX 75235
(non-emergency) (214) 744-4444
- Suicide and Crisis Center of North Texas – 24/hr Crisis Line (214) 828-1000
- Contact Crisis – Teen Contact (972) 233-TEEN
- Parkland Psychiatry Emergency (214) 590-8761
- ABC Behavioral Health (214) 275-8500
- LifeNet (214) 221-5433
- DBSA (Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance) (817) 654-7100
- Dallas Police (EMERGENCY) 911
- Dallas Police (non-emergency) (214) 744-4444
- Crisis Intervention Mental Health Liaison-Senior Corporal Herb Cotner (214) 681-1795
- Child & Family Guidance Center (214) 351-3490
- Dallas Public Defender (214) 653-3550
- Homeward Bound (residential substance abuse and mental health treatment) (214) 941-3500